This report provides the earnings of students completing certificates and degrees from Washington public schools and universities, as well as apprentice programs.
It includes individuals who:
- Are employed in Washington
- Earn at least 75 percent of full-time hours at Washington’s minimum wage
- Work all four quarters in a calendar year
It does not include individuals who:
- Are employed exclusively outside Washington
- Earning less than 75 percent of full-time hours at Washington’s minimum wage
- Are self-employed
- Employed by the federal government
It is organized by degree and field of study.
View Earnings for Graduates report